Finance internship for a financial miracle
Are you a HBO or WO student (business administration, accountancy or finance) and looking for a challenging financial internship? Do you enjoy working in an innovative and growing organization and do you like to think along with various entrepreneurs? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
SFAA is an award-winning innovative organization specializing in financial administration and tailored advice for John. John is our core customer, it is a great SME company in business services, market research agency or broker. We are the remote financial department for John and arrange everything from A to Z for him/her. Want to know more about us? Read it on sfaa.nl! You get enthusiastic colleagues who are happy to help entrepreneurs grow and look for efficient solutions where the personal relationship is central.
What can you expect during your finance internship?
As an intern at SFAA you have a diverse and challenging range of tasks with a lot of responsibility. You will be fully involved in the day-to-day business from day one. During your finance internship you will arrange the finances for various companies. In this way you get the opportunity to look into the financial situation of different companies, to delve into various industries and you gain insight into how you can manage costs.
In addition to the current growth, we are constantly working to improve and automate our services, so that we can help our customers better. We do this by writing online surveys, blogs and using other marketing pools. After your finance internship, there are of course attractive career opportunities due to our growth.
Who are we lookin for?
- You are doing a HBO or WO education in business administration or finance
- You get excited about numbers and like to think along with entrepreneurs
- You love the online world and prefer to use apps for everything
- You like a wide range of tasks and are stress-resistant
- You love to learn and want to learn new things all the time
What do we offer?
- Working at a prime location in the heart of Amsterdam (Koningsplein)
- Internship allowance of €400
- Your input is really used and can be applied.
- Working at an innovative and growing organization that participates in an Accelerator and wins various awards for working online
- Good guidance and also a lot of responsibility